About Me!

Hello! Welcome! 

Woah, first blog. The pressure is on. What do I tell you? What do I say? Let's start with a little bit about me, and what my goals are for this site. 

About Me

 My name is Taylor Daniel. I am 21 years old and in college. I am studying Art Education with a concentration of Pre-Art Therapy. I grew up in rural Indiana. I love being outdoors and I get a lot of my inspiration from that. Growing up I was always coloring, crafting, and creating and I guess I never grew out of it!


I love to paint, but I use all kinds of mediums in my work.  Here is a series of acrylic paintings I created for class this last semester. My theme was Christmas Cookies!



I have sold my artwork at our local farmers market, as well as art fairs, and I have painted murals in peoples homes.

My dreams can only grow bigger from here. I look forward to sharing with you the progress.

Blog Goals

It's the season new making goals as we have just entered into the New Year. So what can you expect from this blog?  I want to use this space to update my progress in school, and show you what I am working on. You can also expect to see post such as DIY projects, tips and tricks, and about my own art making progress. Feel free to comment below with post you would like to see!


    Here's to the start of a New Year!

Comments